Thursday, November 19, 2009

woohoo

juz bak frm pasar malam...
buy so mani tings...
n eat till so full nw...
almost bcm a ball ler...
hahaz...
thx n congratz my bro...
cz he get fine UPSR's result...
thx 4 persuade my parents 2 bring us go lor...
2day my parents mood r so gud...
they let us spend so much $ 2day...
thx lor...
n i reali wan thx my pappy&mummy
i m taking SPM nw...
everyday my pappy fetch me go n return frm sch...
den 无论我心情不好,脾气不好,任性...
they oso let me o giv me wat i wan...
they oso didnt scold me at all lor...
pappy&mummy i love both of u so much...
muakSsssSs X100000000......
hahaz...
woohoo~
2day de mood oso so gud lor...
bye...BM, BI n SEJ...
nw left onli 8 subjects ler...
BM 4 me is ok lor...
BI can pass is fine ler...
cz i hate BI n my BI r terrible...
so curious my SEJ will take wat result leh...
SEJ paper 1 i use 20mins den sleep ler..
SEJ paper 2 juz pass 2day...
so pekcek lor...
yst i wish can wake up earli 2 prepared my SEJ de...
whu knw sleep till 4am++...
juz gt 2 hours 4 me 2 study BI n SEJ...
so i didnt study at all lor...
duno y oways SEJ oso fall asleep de lor...
last time mani times oso like tis o...
although 2day de paper 2 wrote so mani...
nt i tink no point at all...
n all juz my SEJ...
the SEJ is juz like i create de...
hahaz...
over d den over d...
regret o tink oso no point d rite...
let it go/ fly away ba...
gambateh 2 all lar...
yeah~ so happy :)
still left 8 subjects....
good luck o >.<

oh ya...
i oso wan thx my friends tat wishing me through fond...
although there r reali short...
bt it is so touching&meaningful...
tis make me so gan dong...
i even didnt tink b4 tat person will sms me...
oso sd a wishing msg 2 me...
reali suprise wat he had done...
tat msg looks funny bt it is so touching...
whn i saw it i almost cry ler...
hahaz...
i had a juniors nw holiday in england...
oso sengaja sms & wishing lor...
reali gan dong lar...
conclusion: thx 2 all my friends &juniors lor...
muakSsssXxxxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment