Thursday, March 17, 2011

PT1

haiz!!!
damn dissapointed on myself!!!!!
i FAIL all my PT1!!!!
tis onli PT1...
n i gt SUCKS marks!!!
WT!!!!!!
bcuz all the result i gt...
i started worry...
moody...
n giv up....
cuz i lost my direction d...
i reali never get such LOW marks in my test
since i start my study life...
i reali cant forgiv myself at all!
wat can i do?
who can save me?
i reali duno wat happening on my tis 3 papers!
tis is my onli last chance 2 PASS tis exam....
i reali cant miss it!!!
if nt...
all will b wasted!!!
i DUNWAN!!!!!!
i cant face it if i cant do it!
i will CRAZY n so so so so MAD!!!!
1st time i cry 4 my exam result oso...
it shouldnt happen de...
i reali cant face it T.T
i wont forgiv myself frm nw on!!!!!!!!
i will try torture myself till i complete my study!!!!
it is my future...
i cant DESTROY my future!!!!
CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment