Sunday, March 13, 2011

12.03.2011

2day i edi SICK!!!
the whole week i sick n cant recover...
everynight cant sleep well oso...
keep wake up...
n i feel tat my health start gt problem d...
bt i nt dare 2 tell my parents...
i tink is bcuz of stress...
stress frm mani mani things...
the main i tink is my STUDY!!!
tis sem i take 3 papers...
better than last sem 4 papers...
bt seen tat tis sem r much much tough than last sem...
1st exam...
i edi failed d...
n i oso didnt get such low marks since my study life started...
i reali get shock of it...
mayb is i too confident on myself d...
at least pass...
nw i onli knw i demand 4 my my result is HIGH!!!
n nw i hav 2 giv up ONE!
tat is LOVE~
i tink i hav 2 study hard 1st onli can lead me 2 a better n brighter future...
so tat...
all is MY problem...NOT yrs~
erm...i hope u dun too blame yrself...
n promise tat v still is friends...
n let us nw study hard 1st...
as u say...
tis might b a ordeal o an obstacle ba...
v hav 2 wake up d..
forever means v hav the power 2 survive with ourselves energy ba...
tat onli can call FOREVER n EVER!!!!
4 sure...NOT nw!
so tat...i hope v nit 2 focus in study 1st...
so tat v can call wat tat FOREVER means 2 it rite...
i knw u reali treat me veli good...
among all my bf...u treat me the most good!
mayb is timing n i duno hw 2 appreciate it...
i knw i wont get such a good de u in my future d...
thx 4 acc in those days~
i hope u wont escape frm me...
n v still FRIEND!!!
n GAMBATEH in our study & life ba!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment