Monday, March 14, 2011

14.03.2011

haiz...
2day i reali feel the pain d...
bt...
i still can turn bak?
i tink nt ba...
cuz u oso giv up d...
haiz....
hope tis feeling can go smoothly...
i duno wat i can do nw..
juz feel heart pain!
bt i cant do anything ler~
cuz all is my fault!
even i cant blame any1 oso right nw!
haiz..................
2day whn i wake up...
i feel my eyes veli PAIN!
n whn once i meet the sun...
i feel whole ppl veli pening...
duno wat's wrong oso...
haiz...........
2day i plan 2 giv valantine's present...
bt all is over d...
so juz forgiv it ba....
mayb is good 4 u...
cuz i hav no anything can let u think against me d...
i will disappear in yr life...
n the STAR!!!
those stars sure hav meaning 1...
once the star is given 2 me...
den it means wat u wan 2 b means n represent all...
i will keep it nicely~
cuz tis is the 1st time ppl do 4 me oso...
so pls dun say those star no others meaning ler...
thx~

No comments:

Post a Comment