Friday, January 21, 2011

WORST

i tink 2day is the 1st WORST day in 2011...
haiz!!!
damn mani bad things happen...
1st is hx kena BIG angpau b4 CNY...
i take quite a time 2 recover it...
who knows tat 2nd bad things cm so fast...
izzit tat i shouldnt put my heart so fast...
the faster den the more i hurt rite?
not juz once!
everytime is the same!!!
whn i getting serious 2 it...
den the things i care will run away frm me the faster they could...
wat can i do 4 it?
i reali hav no any idea on it...
i m such tired of tis kind of LOVE!!!
i knw i m selfish...
so should i b ALONE till the end?
is tat the most perfect ending?
do u satisfied of tis situation?
i reali speechless of tis kind of life..
it's reali stupid!
sometimes i feel like juz b a stupid mayb is the best choice...
stupid as nobody hav...
wat oso duno...
juz live in my own world...
i m damn selfish..
i oways make ppl sad...
make ppl worry bout me onli...
bt i duno hw 2 care ppl...
so....
dun giv me any gud illusion 2 me!!!
i will get lost in it...
den i might b hurt ppl n me oso...
pls.....
i reali so hurt edi....
dun make b reali phobia of it...
n den no dare touch it anymore k?

No comments:

Post a Comment