Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dream

yst night my mood nt reali gud...
mayb can say is bad ba...
i HATE ppl make me angry..
bt duno wat i angry for!!!
bt.......
watever lar...
i had ntg do 2 it oso rite...
yst whole night...
i didnt sleep well...
whole nitez feel like didnt sleep too...
n in the BLUR BLUR situation till i wake up...
erm...
bt duno y...
yst i had a nice n sweet dream...
tat dream hav me, u n WOODY zai zai...
it reali was a reali nice n sweet...
i had promise 2 myself....
my life wont hav u d...
n long time i didnt tink of it d...
bt duno y yst suddenly dream of it...
btw, i m aware tat..
tat onli a DREAM...
it WONT happen in the realistic life...
so i should awake...
bt duno y...
my mood till nw oso haven recover...
hope tat tis mood wont exist too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment