Sunday, June 7, 2009

wow...GREAT!!!





WOW!!!
so HAPPY...
so 开心...
so兴奋...
yesterday went 4 a trip...
at tat journey...
i saw someone...
u knew who tat???
they are malaysia badminton team...
wow... so happy leh...
for so long, i so admire malaysia badminton team...
yst they juz beside my car only...
my dad told me tat they juz beside me...
firstly, i didnt trust...
but when i turn me head...
i saw it...
it is real leh...hahaz
my dad told me...
they went 2 singapore 4 badminton competition de...
Hope they will win...
n bring all champion back!!!
den v continue our journey...
tis is the pic i take...




My lovely family...



Lovely izzit... hehez


yeng mah.... hehez

say cheese...










2 comments:

  1. happy is the best. so dun let sadness occupied ur life but happiness. XD so dun worry b happy!!!

    ReplyDelete